I provide a number of Creativity Workshops throughout the year for Adults in Chapel Hill and throughout North Carolina.
My Creativity Workshops involve the use of art, drama, music and movement to facilitate personal growth and creativity. The workshops are specifically tailored to meet the needs of the individuals present, and can be provided on or off site depending on the need.
Announcing the first Creative Renewal Beach Retreat from June 30 to July 3, 2017. Registration has already begun. We are planning to spend four days and three nights at the Trinity Center on Emerald Island, N.C. practicing techniques to help us to further unlock our creative potentials. Each day will begin with optional Yoga and Meditation exercises and include one or more creativity coaching groups as well as plenty of alone time to create in a beautiful serene beach atmosphere. Participants may request one on one creativity coaching sessions with Steevie during their free time each day. All lodging and three hearty meals a day are provided in a low rate of 400.00 for the entire retreat experience. I need at least four more people to register by March 1st to make this wonderful retreat happen. Please call 919-918-1014 asap to register. For more information go to my Upcoming Events page. You can pay via paypal on the bottom of the Coaching Options page or by personal check or square.
Here are just a few testimonials from an adult workshop called ‘Finding the Authentic Self through Creative Expression’.:
- ‘The experiential nature of the workshop is fabulous!’
- ‘It was wonderful to try so many different methods of expression in one day.’
- ‘It was great, thanks!’
- ‘I found all aspects helpful.’
- ‘The workshop brought together the use of art and therapy exceptionally well.’
- ‘You have so much enthusiasm and artistry in your approach.’
- ‘The collage was wonderful and I really enjoyed the energy around the table.’
- ‘The clay sculpting exercise was excellent and a good progression from the collage.’
- ‘I learned how we can use our perceptions and ideals to help heal ourselves and ultimately others.’
- For more information about Creativity Workshops, call (919) 918-1014.
- The next monthly Creativity Workshop to be announced.